Uluru Tour update – Transport & Costs
Jai Shri Mataji!
By Shri Mataji’s grace, we now have almost 70 Sahaja yogis from all over the world coming together at Uluru after Easter Seminar. Please see update below regarding Transport & Costs for Uluru Tour.
Flight Details for main group
Information below is for yogis who have booked with the main group. If you are not part of the main group, you would have already received your flight details directly from the travel agent.
- Departure from Sydney:
Flight No: VA 1627
Wednesday 4th April 10:05am from Terminal 2, Domestic airport. Arrive Uluru 1:15pm.
- Return to Sydney:
Flight No: VA 1628
Depart Uluru: Sunday 8th April 1:50pm. Arrive Sydney 5:20pm
We need to be at the airport at least 2 hours before so that we can book in as a group.
Baggage allowance for group
20 kilos per person can be checked in and 7 kilos can go in overhead compartments.
Transport around Sydney
For your convenience, we have organised a coach while we are in Sydney. Transport around Sydney will cost a flat rate of $60 per person. This will include:
- Sightseeing tour of Sydney on Tuesday 3rd April.
- Transport to public program on night of Tuesday 3rd April.
- Transport to Burwood Ashram after public program for dinner and an overnight stay on 3rd Tuesday night.
- Transport to Sydney airport to leave for Uluru on morning of Wednesday 4th April.
- Transport back to Burwood from Sydney airport after Uluru on Sunday evening 8th April.
The Sydney transport $60 fee will be collected at Easter Seminar weekend.
Transport around Uluru:
As mentioned in a previous update, there will be an additional charge for the King’s Canyon trip and entry fees to the Uluru National Park. Cost will be approximately $70 person but will be confirmed later this week.
The additional Uluru $70 fee will be collected at Easter Seminar weekend.
- Sydney Sightseeing tour on Tuesday 3rd April
- Sydney Public Program 6:30pm on Tuesday 3rd April
- Uluru Tour
If you have any questions or concerns, then please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
We are all looking forward to being with you on this true journey of the spirit.
Australian Easter Seminar and 2018 Uluru Tour Team