Here’s an update that covers the following information for our Uluru Tour…
- Tour Flight details to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Tour Itinerary
- Ground Costs
Please see below for full details.
These are our confirmed flight details for the Uluru tour group. Tickets will be issued in Sydney before departure.
Sydney to Ayers Rock (Uluru)
– Wednesday 4th April, 2018
– Departs Sydney 10:05am
– Arrives Ayers Rock 1:15pm
– Flight number: VA01627
Note: The Bus taking the Uluru Tour group to Sydney Airport will leave from the Puja venue at Balmoral Village on Wednesday 4th April. Yogis can stay at Balmoral at no charge for the extra day on Tuesday 3rd April.
Ayers Rock to Sydney
– Sunday 8th April, 2018
– Departs Ayers Rock 1:50pm
– Arrives Sydney 5:20pm
– Flight number: VA01628
The tour organising team have put together the following itinerary for you to explore the sacred swyambus of Shri Ganesha and other swyambus in the surrounding vast areas of the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
– 4th April – Ayers Rock Airport to Hotel, Individual exploration
– 5th April – Uluru Exploration
– 6th April – Kata Tjuta
– 7th April – Kings Canyon
– 8th April – Morning individual exploration then hotel to airport Transfer
- Transport from Balmoral to Sydney Airport – Wednesday 4th April: Approximately $30 per person. To be paid on the day.
- Transport costs while at Uluru: Estimated at $200 per person. Note: Final cost will be finalised once we know how many buses are needed which depends on group size. Please be ready to pay this in the next few weeks. Some people may have already paid $150 towards this cost to our travel agent. We will advise of any additional costs soon.
- Uluru Park fees: $35 per person for a three day pass to be paid when we reach Uluru.
- Meals: Daily food costs depend on whether you would like to eat collectively at the campground or at local restaurants and cafes. Please allocate $50 a day per person.
If you have any questions or concerns, then please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
We are looking forward to welcoming all our Sisters and Brothers from Australia and around the World to Easter Seminar and the Uluru Tour.
Jai Shri Mataji!
With love, Australian Easter Seminar Team