Visit the sacred Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Wednesday 4th April to Sunday 8th April, 2018
Please join us after the Easter Seminar for a tour to visit Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta and King’s Canyon (swyambus of Shri Ganesha, the Divine Mother and Shri Shiva).
‘Now this Ganesha has appeared in Australia as Uluru. It’s a very big mountain which looks like Shri Ganesh. It has a very big also a trunk going down. Vibrations itself will prove that it is Shri Ganesh, from the Mother Earth.’ Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.
About the Uluru Tour
- The option below is to fly from Sydney to Uluru and return.
- There will be five day stay at Yulara. Yulara is the township near Uluru for all hotel and resort accommodation which is located 14kms from Uluru.
- Different accommodation options will be available soon that Yogis can select from – the base dorm level shared accommodation for the budget minded or mid-level accommodation option.
- The final Tour Cost will depend on the type of accommodation you select. Please see costs below.
- To learn more about Uluru and the other sacred rocks in this area, click here.
Tour bookings and payments
- Our Uluru Tour is being arranged by our travel agent ‘Continental Travel Australia’. All bookings and payments for the Tour will be made directly with the Continental Travel Australia, please see their details below.
Estimated total cost will be $1,045 per person. Costs are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and cover:
- Basic dormitory style accommodation for 5 nights from April 3rd: $300 per person. Please see Accommodation below for more details.
- Return Flights from Sydney. Depart April 4th and return Sunday April 8th: $595 per person
- Cost of transport while at Uluru will be announced closer to the time of the tour.
To book, please contact our travel agent below, as soon as possible.
Ground & Meal Costs
- Transport from Balmoral Village to Sydney Airport – Wednesday 4th April: Approximately $30 per person. To be paid on the day. Note: The Bus will leave from the Puja venue at Balmoral Village on Wednesday 4th April. Yogis can stay at Balmoral at no charge for the extra day on Tuesday 3rd April.
- Transport costs while at Uluru: Estimated at $200 per person. Note: Final cost will be finalised once we know how many buses are needed which depends on group size. Please be ready to pay this in the next few weeks. Some people may have already paid $150 towards this cost to our travel agent. We will advise of any additional costs soon.
- Uluru Park fees: $35 per person for a three day pass to be paid when we reach Uluru.
- Meals: Daily food costs depend on whether you would like to eat collectively at the campground or at local restaurants and cafes. Meals will be prepared and self catered by all of us while at Uluru using facility’s communal self-catering kitchen. We will have communal meals. Please budget $50 per day for food costs.
Accommodation at Uluru
- Basic accommodation: Above costs are for a basic bed in a male or female dormitory style shared room with shared bathroom. This level of accommodation is being arranged so we can keep costs as affordable as possible.
- Private accommodation: Yogis who who wish or need to book a private room with attached bathroom and with a greater level of amenities, are free to book a level of accommodation they feel best meets their personal needs. Please check options and additional costs with our travel agent below.
To book, please contact our travel agent below, as soon as possible.
The tour organising team have put together the following itinerary for you to explore the sacred swyambus of Shri Ganesha and other swyambus in the surrounding vast areas of the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
– 4th April: Ayers Rock Airport to Hotel, Individual exploration.
– 5th April: Uluru Exploration.
– 6th April: Kata Tjuta.
– 7th April: Kings Canyon.
– 8th April: Morning individual exploration then Hotel to Airport transfer.
Bookings and Tour travel agent
Our Uluru Tour is being arranged by our travel agent ‘Continental Travel Australia’. All bookings and payments for the Tour will be made directly with the Continental Travel Australia,
- Travel agent: Continental Travels Australia
- Address: Unit 7, 88-90 Dean Street, Strathfield South NSW 2136 Australia
- Contact: Mr Ravi Danthurty
- Within Australia – Office: (02) 9758 8759 Mobile: 0410 794 204
- International – Office: +61 2 9758 8759 Mobile: +61 410 794 204
- Email: [email protected]
Those who wish to join the Group Tour, need to contact Ravi immediately and arrange for their payment of their Airfare and Accommodation by 2nd February, 2018. After that date, we may not be able to guarantee you can be accommodated as part of the Group Travel and Accommodation .
Quotes from Shri Mataji about Uluru (Ayers Rock)
‘This one is the first center as I told you, is this great country of Ganesha, Australia. The symbol of this is already expressed in the place called as Ayers Rock. Ayers Rock if you go and see has the symbol, which is embody the great Deity that resides on this. That has the same color if you see there, and it has the same Deity sitting down there, which is called as Shri Ganesha in the Sanskrit language.’
‘This is the land in the universe is the first center that you see there, and Uluru that you have – Uluru means, as I told you, is the Chaitanya, is the symbol of that purity.’
‘The Deity of innocence is your Uluru, which stands there and the people of Australia I have found have a special blessing of God that they get realization very fast, they keep it up and they grow very fast.’
‘So many centers I had to achieve! And also I was born on the Tropic of Cancer, as you are on the Tropic of Capricorn; and Ayers Rock is on Tropic of Capricorn, just in the center. So, so many combinations had to be worked out.’
Sahaja Yogis sing about Uluru.
The Sahaja Yoga ‘Music Of Joy’ group performs a beautiful song about the sacred rock of Uluru.
Version 1 with Music Of Joy
Version 2 with Music Of Joy and images of Uluru
Rain and waterfalls on Uluru
Sahaja Yogis visit Uluru.
Uluru and Kata Tjuta through the eyes of Sahaja Yogis
Uluru and Kata Tjuta through the eyes of Sahaja Yogis. These are the experiences of a number of visiting Sahaja Yogis who travelled 3000 kms by road to the centre of Australia to visit these sacred sites. This captures from their heart the deep impressions left in their soul and as one Yogi perhaps one day this will become a Sahaja Mekka Madina and pilgrimage to receive the Blessings of Lord Shri Ganesha.
Uluru and Kata Tjuṯa: the site of Shri MahaGanesha, and of Shri Shiva and Shri Parvati.
Uluru and Kata Tjuṯa: the site of Shri MahaGanesha, and of Shri Shiva and Shri Parvati. All sacred sites located in the center of Australia. It is special spiritual significance to the first peoples of this land The Aborigines and of spiritual significance as Shri Mataji has explained as the location of the Mooladhara of the Universe. Images of the site are shared together with impressions shared by the Belapur Doctors and visiting Indian Sahaja Yogis